The Caucus strives to elevate program quality in Television and New Media by promoting and protecting the artistic, intellectual and economic rights of Producers, Writers & Directors.
To achieve our Mission we strongly advocate:
- Restoring program ownership to creators to retain development, production and distribution in the hands of the independent production community.
- Protecting a neutral, open internet available to all.
- Communicating the creative and economic issues facing the Entertainment Industry and New Media to the community.
- Promoting open dialogue among professional creatives and those who distribute their work in the interest of promoting diverse quality
independent programming content.
- Raising the awareness of diversity, women and minorities in our Entertainment Industry.
- Supporting freedom of expression standing against any form of discrimination.
- Encouraging new Producers, Writers & Directors through the Caucus Foundation Student Grants.